Be part of a team that does legendary work! John W McDougall is a +80 year old West Nashville Construction Company that recently expanded business into parts processing/fabrication . This start up division is looking for an experienced self-starting bookkeeper to join the new dynamic team.
We are looking for a bright, detail oriented, full charge Bookkeeper to join our team! The ideal candidate should possess exceptional financial, computer, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. It is essential to have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment hitting tight deadlines. Attention to detail and high accuracy is critical!
Job duties include working closely with our office manager to assume primary responsibility, for maintaining the company general ledger. Additional duties include recording and paying vendor invoices, generating accounts receivable and sales reports, filing sales/use tax returns, and other compliance tasks.
- Record day to day financial transactions and ensure a complete monthly closing process
- Perform certain monthly closing account reconciliations
- Record and pay expense reports, per diems, credit card charges, etc.
- Prepare selected sales/ use tax forms
- At least 3-5 years of full charge bookkeeping experience
- Metaltrax experience is preferred
- Minimum Associate degree or equivalent education in Accounting or Finance
- Solid understanding of recording cash receipts/ application to open customer receivables, entering and paying vendor invoices, recording payroll (summarized) entries, and bank reconciliations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with MS Office 365 products
- Clear communication skills/ proficiency in English
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Jr. Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive
Candidates will be responsible for providing oversight for all phases of the construction project including coordinating field staff, craft workers, materials, equipment, submittals, ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications, creating and maintaining schedules, financial management, review and pricing of change documents and budget / cost reviews and re-estimates. Visit the links below for more details on each position.
This position is responsible for maintaining a consistent, accurate and timely delivery of quotes to existing and new customers. Quote and track national accounts. Report new leads to the Architectural Sales Manager or the Estimating Manager. Receive and prioritize customer’s project drawings and requests for quotes. Quickly and accurately interpret commercial architectural and structural drawings... and more!
Click here for details >
Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings. Draw detailed shop drawings for panels included in our scope of work, based on architectural drawings, estimating information, specification sheets and other data. Design and draft technical details to satisfy architectural intentions and our typical attachment methods... and much more!
Click here for details >